Pandora bracelets have long become fashionable and popular jewelry. Original products are liked by all girls without exception. Their advantage is that you can choose pendants for the bracelet yourself. Charms have their own meaning and characteristics.
The most popular types of charms
When buying a new charm, it will be useful to learn more about the symbolic meaning of each pendant:
- The «Princess Frog» charm combines two qualities: immortality and wealth. People of the East consider the frog a real symbol of protection. In addition, the frog is able to attract financial success.
- A horseshoe is a symbol of good luck. Another useful property of it is the protection of its owner from all failures and evil intentions.
- Buddha symbolizes wealth and prosperity.
- A hot air balloon is a symbol of positive changes in life. A little suspension will help you make sure that all the changes are for the better.
- Clover is a symbol of the Holy Trinity, as well as good luck. Also, according to many, such a pendant can bring success and wealth.
- Sakura is a favorite flower of the Japanese. Such a charm symbolizes wisdom and beauty.
- A key and a lock are symbols of power, success, wealth.
- A tree is a symbol of life and prosperity. Original pendants will certainly bring success and prosperity. The tree also symbolizes family and self-sufficiency.
- The Holy Family is a popular pendant among believers. In their opinion, such a charm symbolizes happiness and material wealth.
- The apple is a symbol of longevity and knowledge.
- Animal Charms from Pandora
Among lovers of branded jewelry, they are also very successful animalistic pendants. The most popular include the following:
- A cat symbolizes success and happiness, as well as prosperity.
- The peacock is a beautiful and bright bird that symbolizes happiness and family. It also represents wealth and prosperity.
- The owl is a symbol of wisdom. The bird also symbolizes mystery and determination.
- The camel is a symbol of calmness, endurance and thoughtfulness of actions. Very often, girls use such charm to show their readiness for family life.
- The dolphin symbolizes friendliness and sensitivity. According to many, this kind of decoration will help to conclude a happy marriage.
- A butterfly is a symbol of rebirth. Such a charm demonstrates the readiness of its owner for changes in life.
- The kangaroo symbolizes progress in spiritual and material terms. In some cases, the Australian animal can even be considered a symbol of rapid career growth and prosperity.
- The giraffe symbolizes calmness, tenderness and good character. Charm will help you achieve success both in your career and in your personal life.
- The unicorn is a mythical animal. It symbolizes success, happiness, fulfillment of wishes.
- The starfish symbolizes stability and readiness for any difficulties and stressful situations.