Jewelry for the bride is a very important element in the image. Their absence will spoil even the most chic dress. This is one of the ways to emphasize individuality, to show your unique taste.
Jewelry should go well with the outfit, complementing it. That is, they should not become the main object of attention. In the chosen style, all the details are warm tones, and is the dress beige, champagne or ivory? Pay attention to jewelry made of red or yellow gold. Is the dress boiled white? Silver and gold accessories are perfect for you. Maybe you decorate the wedding itself in the style of some color? Get creative — look for jewelry with stones of the same color or shade.
Fashion for wedding jewelry changes from year to year. Decor, outfit, hairstyle — everything falls under the influence of new trends, and accessories are no exception.
What are the top bridal jewelry trends for 2018?
- Vintage style. As everyone has long sat down to understand, fashion is cyclical. An Art Deco engagement ring, a cameo brooch, a yellow pendant — all of this is regaining incredible popularity today.
- black jewelry. The black color has long ceased to be called “mourning”, rather it is becoming “solemn” — much more often, bold brides choose wedding accessories such as a ring with a large black stone or a fancy unusual brooch.
- Pearls. Today they seem to conquer the hearts of girls — they decorate the bride’s wedding bouquet, shoulders, wedding dresses with pearls, make incredibly beautiful brooches, large cafes with their participation.
- More Gem Glitter. The most important rule is not to overdo it. stones Swarovskidiamonds, high-quality cut fiants — how can all this not look perfect?
- Striving for Hollywood chic and glamour.. Just imagine how skillfully and elegantly a scattering of pebbles or an elegant pendant will look on you. Do not forget about open rings and bracelets.
Choice of wedding decorations
The most important thing here, as mentioned above, is not to overdo it. Earrings should look good with a veil and hair, and a necklace with a dress (however, if it is in place at all). Remember that if you wear everything at once, you will lose tenderness and charm in your wedding look. Does your dress have neither lace, nor sequins, nor pebbles? Pay attention to large earrings, necklace. For luxurious outfits, you need to select only simple earrings or studs.
When choosing wedding jewelry, focus on the hairstyle, the top of the dress and whether it has sleeves.
The most favorite jewelry for a wedding among brides is long earrings. Almost any style of dress allows girls to wear this accessory. There will be no problems with the hairstyle, because such earrings look harmonious with both voluminous and smooth styling. One «it»: it is better not to combine long earrings with a necklace.
In the case when your outfit has an open top, a necklace is a must. Do not be modest and pay attention even to those models that you would never wear on ordinary days. Such options will help you become more solemn and luxurious.
We must not forget about tiaras and diadems. Modern gold and silver crowns, which are often complemented by precious stones, can help you to give an image of incredible tenderness, embellishing your hair. If you want to add a drop of majesty to your image, pay attention to tiaras.
It is better to look at bracelets only when your dress does not have long sleeves.
When choosing jewelry, remember that their goal is not to overshadow the beauty of the dress, but to increase it.