Pandora silver jewelry is rhodium plated. It gives bracelet resemblance to white gold and additionally gives the bracelet durability. As a result of interaction with alcohol, saturated hand creams, salt water, or simply depending on the individual level PH human, the bracelet may darken as a result of metal oxidation. In this regard, questions often arise, how to properly clean Pandora bracelet» at home, restoring its original beauty and brilliance.
In order to figure out how to clean the bracelet, we suggest you Several variants:
1. Care to prevent darkening with special napkins for cleaning Pandora bracelets. They are sold in stores where you buy jewelry, often even immediately come in a set. In this case, you should simply wipe the bracelet with a dry cloth for the purpose of prevention. As a rule, black marks remain on the napkin, which is evidence of plaque removal. As for pendants that are worn on a bracelet, sometimes due to their convex or curly shape, it can be more difficult, but still possible to get into hard-to-reach places.
2. Next method is a mechanical cleaning of jewelry «Pandora» is not a hard brush, after you first soak them in a warm solution of soapy water. Instead of soap for a soap solution, use laundry detergent or dish detergent. Soap is the most neutral choice. It is enough to soak for a few minutes, if the pollution is not very strong, or for ten minutes, its darkening of the bracelet is more noticeable. After soaking, brush your jewelry, rinse and dry.
3. The next way there is the use of foil, baking soda and hot water. To do this, a sheet or pieces of foil are placed in a container, then a good layer of soda is poured on which decorations are placed, and all this is poured with hot water. As a result of a chemical reaction, the foam removes the tarnish from silver bracelets in just a minute.
4. You can also use toothpaste or powder, while the paste cleans more gently than the powder. To do this, the paste is simply applied to jewelry, left for a couple of minutes, then gently cleaned with a soft brush, washed with warm water and dried. When cleaning with toothpowder, it is better to first wet the products with warm water, then take the toothpowder on the cloth and rub it well, after which everything is also washed off with warm water.
5. Instead of special care wipes, you can use shreds of flannel fabric or soft suede. It is important to remember that the main thing is not to overdo it with friction, so as not to damage the coating of the bracelet itself.
6. Not recommended the use of universal chemical solutions for cleaning silver, as they may contain strong enough reagents that can damage the rhodium plating.
To prevent darkening Not recommended take a bath in Pandora jewelry or expose them to household chemicals, cosmetics, varnishes, various sprays or creams. It is recommended to wear jewelry on dry skin.