Surely every modern person at least once was in a jewelry store in search of silver jewelry. But not everyone knows what to pay attention to and what to understand in order to make a successful purchase. If you do not know where to buy a silver ring, visit the official website of our online store.
The range of such goods in our jewelry company is very large-scale, so the buyer always faces a difficult choice. Today we will talk about some recommendations for the selection of rings and other silver products.
How to choose silver rings without stones?
A finger ring without a stone is a decoration that will allow you to add interesting and unusual accents to your look. Such a product can be worn at any age, regardless of the style of clothing or season. But often newlyweds get rings without stones, because these jewelry are unusually elegant and practical. This is a great gift option. If you have doubts about which stone your girlfriend would prefer, it is best to opt for aesthetic current models without inlays.
What stones are silver rings?
If you still decide to give preference to rings with stones, you should familiarize yourself with the varieties of these inserts.
- Ornamental. In this case, we are talking about opaque minerals, organic compounds and rocks (jasper, jade, malachite, etc.). Silver rings with such stones do not shine very much, but thanks to the cut, they can be safely called inexpensive analogues of real jewelry.
- Semi-precious. These are crystals that outwardly look no worse than precious stones, but are characterized by a more budgetary cost. The most demanded semi-precious stones: amethysts, agates, tourmalines, garnets.
- Precious. These are minerals such as: emeralds, rubies, topazes, diamonds or sapphires. They shine and shine, both in artificial and natural light.
How to combine gold and silver rings?
On which hand is a silver ring worn? This question worries many. The answer to it is extremely simple. You can wear silver jewelry on both hands. It is much more important to understand whether it is possible to wear a gold and silver ring on one hand at the same time, because this will help to avoid bad taste.
- If the ring is inlaid with stones, it is better not to combine different metals on one hand.
- You can only combine rings of the same style.
You yourself have the right to decide when to give a silver ring, because you can do something nice for your loved one without a reason. To the question: How much do silver rings cost, managers will answer you. They will advise and help you choose the best option.
Also, to look beautiful, you can order a bracelet on your wrist, earrings or a pendant around your neck.
Now you know how to choose silver rings at a good price. Contact us, we look forward to calls and applications!