Silver bracelets, watches, earrings and chains — for centuries women and men have loved and willingly put on jewelry, without even thinking about how they affect the health of the body.
What properties of silver are known to mankind?
Before becoming a metal for making jewelry, silver served people in other ways. In ancient times, they ate from silver dishes. Food and water were stored in it. Then, when they learned how to lighten silver, they began to make cutlery from it, thanks to which useful substances were systematically delivered to the body.
To prolong the freshness of fresh water, sea travelers threw silver coins into barrels.
In Ayurvedic medicine, the magical properties of natural silver have been used for thousands of years to:
- increasing the vitality of the body and protection against evil spirits,
- fight fever
- treatment of digestive diseases,
- stopping excessive menstrual bleeding,
- disclosure of sexuality,
- libido release,
- removal of internal psychological prohibitions.
The water of the sacred Hindu river Ganges contains compounds of silver. Hundreds of pilgrims bathe in it every day. And there have never been epidemics or mass cases of any viral diseases. In the course of research, it was established that the water in this river kills cholera for up to 3 hours, and fungi and mold even faster. It has been proven that silver is a natural antibiotic, it destroys more than 650 pathogenic bacteria, has antiviral and fungicidal activity — it blocks the mechanism of reproduction in single-cell structures.
In the Middle Ages, silver was used to disinfect wounds. During the outbreak of epidemics, children were given to suck on silver teaspoons, which was supposed to increase their resistance to diseases.
With the help of silver, the body was cleansed and strengthened, increasing immunity. You can use the healing properties of silver in two ways:
- internal — consuming silver ions,
- external — through contact with the skin, exerting electromagnetic influence on its cells.
Airlines install silver water filters on planes to protect passengers from infection in confined spaces.
In Japan, silver is widely used in air purifiers, hygiene and cosmetic products that improve complexion. Even modern washing machines already have a «silver» function that prevents the development of mold inside.
For colds, runny noses, coughs, flu, angina, bronchitis, lung and other bacterial infections, special drugs can be used. However, no microbial species has yet resisted silver ions. Unlike antibiotics, they do not destroy beneficial bacterial flora and do not weaken the liver. The only contraindication to drugs containing silver is the individual sensitivity of the body to this component.
Is it useful to wear silver around the neck?
Silver products are unique not only because of their beauty, but also because of their powerful energy properties. It is not for nothing that this metal has been considered protective throughout the ages. That person who constantly wore a simple silver chain around his neck, not only looked presentable and status, but also became successful in all spheres of life, careful and responsible, found clarity of mind. After all, silver destroys negative emotions (anger, aggression), removes disturbing and sad thoughts about problems from the head. This explains the fact that silver for men is more popular than gold. Women wear jewelry around the neck mainly for beauty, and silver products are considered ideal for everyday wear.
Who benefits from wearing silver?
Psychologists recommend acquiring silver products to increase self-esteem.
In esotericism, it is believed that accessories in the form of figurines of a certain shape are made from silver to enhance useful and magical properties. If they are placed at the level of the chakras — energy centers located opposite the nerve nodes, then they resonate with the body’s electromagnetic radiation.
Most often, pendants are strung on a chain and worn at the level of the heart chakra, near the solar plexus:
- silver body cross protects adults and children from the evil eye and damage;
- the Tau cross, or a pendant in the shape of the letter «T» protects against the negative influence of ill-wishers;
- amulets in the form of an anchor protect those whose work is connected with water;
- a pendant in the form of a radiant sun makes the man or woman who wears it impossible to bewitch;
- the crescent moon relieves insomnia and nightmares, reduces the level of anxiety;
- A lightweight alloy dragon with spread wings is a popular children’s mascot.
Silver earrings have a beneficial effect on the brain. Wearing them improves memory, sharpens hearing and vision.
Silver jewelry for men, like bracelets, is enjoyed by creative people. After all, these decorations promote relaxation, cause inspiration and the emergence of non-standard ideas.
The effectiveness of wearing a silver ring on the finger is manifested in three areas:
- it protects its owner from dangers and makes him immune to negative influences;
- restores certain body functions that have been disturbed and reduces physical pain;
- increases sensitivity to certain things and situations that were previously imperceptible.
Use silver, the properties of which are useful and healing, and buy quality products from it.